Why Learn Self-Defense?
Years of experience have shown that it is very important not only to be able to defend yourself and those close to you, but also to know how to avoid direct clashes with the potential attackers. The A.R.M.O.R. self-defense courses were developed as a special program that places great emphasis on conflict avoidance tactics. But if a confrontation is unavoidable, the course also teaches how to minimize the consequences of an attack, and defend yourself against a stronger opponent by using their own strength against them.
- In year 2015, there were 7,044 cases of street crime registered in Estonia
- Assaults did not adhere to a single model common to all the criminals
- No one is protected from undue conflicts
- To help prevent attacks, one requires advance preparation
Why Choose A.R.M.O.R. self-defense courses?
- You will learn the basic assault trends and schemes
- You will understand how to avoid conflicts
- You will learn how to react in a stressful situation if a confrontation is inevitable
- You will understand how to manipulate an attacker to maintain control over the course of the confrontation
- You will learn self-defense moves that will help you to defend against a stronger opponent
- You will gain self-confidence, which will reduce the likelihood of conflict